Ingredients to Help Ease Ringing in Ears
Lipo-Flavonoid® Plus Ingredients:
- Eriodictyol glycoside (an extract from lemon citrus bioflavonoid)
- Vitamins B6 and B12 (B complex)
- Vitamin C
- Pantothenic acid
Lipo-Flavonoid® Plus is a dietary supplement that was originally developed by Dr. Henry L. Williams, a nationally recognized Otolaryngologist, at a major Minneapolis clinic specifically for people with tinnitus and related symptoms. It safely provides dietary support to improve circulation in the inner ear.
The Lipo-Flavonoid Plus Quality Promise
Lipo-Flavonoid Plus contains lemon bioflavonoids and vitamins that we all need daily, not prescription drugs. Every bottle meets stringent guidelines for quality, purity and potency. From each individual ingredient to the final product, Lipo-Flavonoid Plus provides a safe, effective, superior quality dietary supplement that exceeds industry standards in several ways:
- Lipo-Flavonoid Plus is formulated in an FDA registered facility, using only the highest quality, standard pharmaceutical-grade ingredients.
- Each ingredient is rigorously tested for full potency and maximum purity.
- During manufacturing, each ingredient is subjected to physical, microbial and analytical testing to detect even the slightest quality deficiency.
- All testing and safety checks, conducted at every stage of the manufacturing process, ensure the product is safe from bacteria and other contaminants.
- The expiration date on each bottle guarantees its full potency through the date stamped.
50 Years of Clinical Experience Shows These Ingredients Work
The ingredients in Lipo-Flavonoid Plus help promote general health, but are also proven to improve and maintain inner ear health. Over the last 50 years, clinical observations recorded in leading medical journals has demonstrated the effectiveness of Lipo-Flavonoid:
- While some ingredients have shown occasional effectiveness on their own, use of the ingredients together has created higher levels of relief on a more consistent basis.
- Symptom improvement includes overall hearing improvements as well as relief from dizziness and ear ringing.
- Histamines are believed to create or worsen the symptoms of Meniere’s Syndrome (including tinnitus), but key ingredients, specifically eriodictyol glycoside, in Lipo-Flavonoid Plus are believed to block these histamines.
The exact combination of ingredients contained in Lipo-Flavonoid Plus makes you less susceptible to tinnitus and helps reduce the intensity of ringing in ears. Learn more about how and why Lipo-Flavonoid Plus works to improve your ear health.
Williams, H.L. & Hedgecock, L.D., Citrus bioflavonoid, ascorbic acid and other B Vitamins in the treatment of certain types of neurosensory deafness: preliminary report, Staff Meeting of the Mayo Clinic (1962)
Williams, H.L., Eriodictyol glycoside in Meniere’s disease, Trans. Am. Acad. Ophthal. Otol. (1964), pp 45-56
Williams, H.L. et al, Eriodictyol glycoside in the treatment of Meniere’s disease, Ann. Otol. Rhinol., Lar. (1963), 72, 4, 1082
Slattery, W.H. & Fayad, J.N., Medical Treatment of Meniere’s Disease, Otolaryngologic Clinics of North America (1997), Vol. 30, pp 1027-1037